Sunday, December 19, 2010

gone in a blink of an eye


how is it that in one month everything that was once perfect is broken?
and worst of it all in one month ive managed to loose my best friend, the person that meant everything to me, the person that i trusted my life with, the person that i knew would always be there, the person who was my hero, the person who saved my life, ONE CRACK and its all gone. and i fear can never be replaced :( or repaired to its original form.
the person who i lost will disagree that they are still there, but ive lost every best friend, and this one isnt the one who i ever wanted to loose.

so yes we fight every other day
and i know i ruin everythin
and i know that sometimes i wonder wether staying in this friendship is healthy for me
and i know that sometimes it hurts to be friends but i hate and LOVE you!


without them i feel weak !

everywhere i see things that remind me of you, and i try to stay strong but it hurts holding on.
sometimes i wonder wether or not if i left id leave a trace on them ?
and just sometimes id like them to say sorry
but wishing only wounds the heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment