Thursday, December 23, 2010

Those you’ve known And lost, still walk behind you All alone They linger till they find you


today 24th December
today is a horrible day
today should fill me with excitement and joy in regards to my birthday and christmas the next day, the day i wait all year
but today it dosnt
today i am hurt and sad.

instead i sit here crying remembering every= word you said to me that faithful night you left my hand. but i need you to know my hand is still open waiting for you to come home, but thats not the case and i cant accept that you will never return home, return to me and once again tell me you love me, and hold my hand

I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND!
and worst of all the i really need is you back, i need my friend to help pull me out of my shlump :(

in dedication to you light a candle hope that it glows and sing you this as tears pour down my face for you once again as forever it will be your song

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
COULD IT BE WORSE?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

I MISS YOU <3


No comments:

Post a Comment