Sunday, January 2, 2011

my turn now



the new year, a new beginning, a fresh start to what was an amazing, turblulent and stressful year.
2010 brought me new relationships with people who have become some of the greatest friends i could ever have the privledge to know. 2010 brought in amazing performance oppurtunites such as VICMOVES performed at the comedy theatre which gave me the oppurtunity as a dancer to improve my skills and perform with some amazing people such as NICA, YABC, 3 FEET OF BEAT and of course my school mates. then came the showcase where for the second time i had a solo (very exciting) and performed at monash uni where i was challanged with many obsticales but in the end it payed of and last of all the most amazing part NOCTURNO where i got to design the costumes for the show (which was a amazingly rare chance) and was given a aerial solo, this showed me, my love for circus is something i should pursue in the future, but the best part a family was formed with the people i will always love they made the experience so much better and they will ALWAYS remain as family. BUT as the year came to an end i realised there was so many things i missed out on and didnt do because i didnt want to dispaoint people or go against peoples views on me but as a new year starts i wish for one thing a clean slate.

2011 the new year and new wishes so i composed a list of things i wish to do this year and make the most out of everything and my last year at high-school.

THE LIST:

  1. to repair friendships once broken
  2. to learn how to cook
  3. to work my up to auditioning for NICA (national institute of circus arts)
  4. to push my skills in musical tehatre and learn new ones, by participating in every performance oppurtunity life thorws at me and to have the courage to audition for shows outside of school
  5. to audition for cats
  6. to learn how to balance life and try to de-stress a little
  7. to become a strong and independent leader
  8. to work on my dancing/singing
  9. to really stand up for what i believe in and to truley bring out that inner hippy that need is waiting to be seen again.
  10. to find a healthy way to regain and rebuild my iron, sugar levels
  11. eat more organic food
  12. to make time for those people i love
  13. to re learn how to trust love and believe again
  14. a new room
  15. to save

for now that is it, but for now i start over
wish me luck
its my turn now,

in the words of elphaba "something has changed within me, something is not the same, im through with playing by the rules of someone elses game"

No comments:

Post a Comment