Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day two- your favourite movie

CATS the musical (movie version)

when i was a little girl my nanny recorded a strange musical about cats on video, she handed me this video and it would have to be the most loved and watched movie I own.

from the amazing costumes, to the delicate makeup, the hardcore dances and captivating voices this movie/musical WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE.
i know every word off by heart, most dances of by heart it truley is something amazing/inspiring to me. The movie made such a big impression on me, that it inspired me to want to become a performer its something ive always also aspired to be in.


i am a true die hard fan and have watched this movie so many times, week by week i wouldn't be surprised if ive watched it as many hours as i have been at school


No comments:

Post a Comment